Bioretec’s interference screw family has a broad range of products suitable for various indications in ligament fixation in foot, ankle, knee, shoulder, elbow, and hand. ACL reconstruction is the most popular indication for 7 – 10 mm interference screws, whereas 4-6 mm are used in many other indications like for smaller ligament or tendon fixation.
Self-Locking SL™ technology and graft friendly design increase the reliability of the screws in clinical use.
Benefits of using ActivaScrew™ Interference
High usability for various indications.
Wide selection of different sizes.
Easy insertion along the guide wire (K-Wire).
Easy position imaging during the operation.
Center driven torx driver for optimal insertion.
High strength properties offer easy insertion and safe medical use.
Enables drilling through the product in need of re-operation.
Complete bioabsorption takes place approximately within 2 years.
ActivaScrew™ Interference is FDA cleared and CE approved.
Surgical indications for ActivaScrew™ Interference
- Antrior Criciate Ligament (ACL) Reconstruction.
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Reconstruction.
- Medial Patellofemoral Ligament (MPFL) Reconstruction.
Foot and ankle
- Lateral Ankle Reconstruction.
- Flexor Digitorum Longus Tendon Transfer.
- Flexor Hallucis Longus Tendon Transfer-Achilles Tendon.
- Medial Collateral Ligament Reconstruction.
- Lateral Collateral Ligament Reconstruction.
- Biceps Tenodesis.
- Thumb Caprometacarpal Ligament Reconstruction.